- 1Heat Oil over medium-high heat in a thick-bottomed pan.
- 2Add Onion, Garlic, Ginger, and Tomatoes and cook until everything is lightly browned and most of the water is evaporated, should take just about 15-20 minutes.
- 3Add dry Spices and mix.
- 4Turn off the heat and let cool for at least 1 hour.
- 5Now use your largest food processor or blender jar, to grind this mixture into a thin paste. You could also throw in a handful of fresh green chilly peppers at this time (which I do because I love my curries slightly hot!).
- 6Store in your small meal prep container or freeze in muffin tins. Could be used for several months.