- 1Finely chop an entire head of cabbage, add a few handfuls of fresh or frozen green peas and roughly chopped tomatoes (1 or 2 medium sized Roma tomatoes).
- 2In a large pan, on a medium high heat splutter a pinch of asafoetida, and 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add cabbage, peas and tomatoes. Sprinkle some salt. Add 2 tbsp of Brown Curry Base (or more if you like your curry). I like things only lightly-curried because it helps me consume heaps of vegetables and taste more like vegetables, instead of the curry 🙂
- 3Cook covered for about 10 minutes or until cabbage is cooked through and you are done!
- 4Don't forget to garnish with cilantro!
- 5Serve with Weightloss Rotis 🙂 and a side of Protein, Salad and dollop of Greek yogurt.