Do you think its difficult to lose weight because you are unable to stick to your diet plan?
Or perhaps you dont have time to eat healthy?
Or you dont really have a plan or know how to eat to lose the unhealthy fat and gain some healthy muscle.
Here are some of the things you could do to get you started on a healthy lifestyle and a happy body and while you are healthy, happy and awesome you could lose weight too.
Rule # 1 - Diets dont work … But a choosing to live a healthy lifestyle and knowing exactly what to put in your body works, everytime!!
This will get you results, slow and sustainable but you will see those fatty lbs/kgs melting off and healthy muscles and abs growing 🙂 …
If you have forever been on crash diets and expensive gym memberships trying to eat healthy and lose weight consider following questions:
1. Is your healthy-eating program based on Science? Or is it just the new fad diet, promoted by a celebrity.
2. Can you follow the principles for rest of your life?
3. What this program suggests you to eat and do, would you have your children do it with you?
4. When you talk to your coach about losing weight, first thing that they suggest an artificial weight loss supplement?
You perhaps know the right answers to all the above questions.
if its NO. NO. NO. YES. >> Your weight loss will most likely be temporary.
Instead of getting on a weight loss program, learn the way to eat healthy and nourish your body, that you can train yourself to do for the rest of your life with your family and your children.
Learn attitude, lifestyle and behaviors of a fit person and you will never have that spare tire around your belly ever again.
- 1Give away all the junk food (processed bread, sugar, chips, cold drinks, boxed, microwave dinners, cakes, cookies and sodas)
- 2Buy fresh meats, vegetables, nuts and dairy. Along with canned white, black and garbanzo beans. *Beans are healthier carbs as compared to the breads and chips, so this would satisfy your carb cravings. Buy some berries, papaya, pineapple and apples. Lemons and Oranges are good to have too.
- 3What would you do with all these meats, fruits and vegetables? If you have no idea how to cook, then get some recipes from this blog.
- 4Eat until full but make sure you get about 25–30 grams of protein every meal and fill up rest of your plate with veggies.
- 5Drink a lot of water. put a reminder on your calendar to drink 8–10 glasses of plain filtered water every day. if you cant drink plain water add some berries and sliced up lemon to make great tasting infused water.
- 6And as always track your weight weekly and post the results on an app or on any social media to keep u accountable!
- 7Lastly Remember that it took you years to put the weight on, don't expect to lose it in 2 weeks.
- 8Enjoy the process of your life changing habits.
Express gratitude for a healthy, happy body and family every single day and watch it become healthier, happier and stress free while shedding those fat cells off.
- 9Schedule an appointment at https://eatplayfit.com/hw-coaching
Start with these really simple techniques one at a time and see how it changes your life