This is another one of great make-ahead recipes.
You can marinate extra lamb and just leave it in the fridge and use it throughout the week.
This pairs well with any kinds of healthy roasted vegetables.
Make sure you get your greens and veggies with this.
Roasted potatoes, too, are OK if your goal is not weight loss, but there are plenty of other vegetables that will provide you better quality nutrition than a carb-loaded potato.
- 1Pour everything except the Lamb chops in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- 2Add the meat and marinate it for at least 2 hours (i usually marinate for upto 24 hours in refrigerator).
- 3Preheat Oven to 300 F and place the chops in a large pan and bake them for about 30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches about 125 F. Nowadays, I usually know by the look or a quick touch if they are done.
- 4Let it rest for about 15-20 minutes so the juices run clear.
- 5Heat butter or ghee on a regular or a grill pan on high heat. Add the rosemary and garlic to the pan.
- 6Now one by one quickly sear the lamb chops to brown on all sides. It should really take about 1-2 minute per chop to sear it. So this last step may seem like complex, but you will be surprised how it locks in the flavor of the lamb really nicely.
- 7Serve with the roasted vegetables on the side.