Here comes another variation curried scrambled eggs, if you so want to avoid eggs.
Prepare a wonderful tofu scrambled curry to have a fulfilling and energizing breakfast or lunch.
What's even great is you can prepare this beforehand!
So, no more excuses to miss breakfast because you are late!
- 1Heat Olive oil over medium-high heat in your largest non-stick pan.
- 2Once the oil is warmed up add the tempering spices, immediately followed by onion green peas, green chilies, and tomatoes (or other choice of veggies).
- 3Fry until onions are browned and add salt, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper and coriander powder.
- 4Mix well and add tofu cubes and stir and cook for about 3-5 minutes while stirring and letting the mixture cook well.
- 5Pictured above, I ran out of spring onions and cilantro. But don't forget to garnish!
- 6Another Pro tip for eating this is, right before serving squeeze in some lemon juice and chaat masala for an additional zing. Serve with your low carb Rotis on the side or make a quick Tofu Roti Roll for a quick breakfast.