1. Baby Bok Choy – 6 bunches
2. Red Cabbage – Quarter of a large red cabbage
3. Garlic – 6 large cloves
4. Salt and Pepper to taste
5. Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
6. (Optional) 3 Thai chilly peppers ..I probably use more.
1. Clean the baby bok choy and separate the stems and cut into large pieces.
2. Chop the red cabbage into large pieces as well and wash and drain properly.
3. Peel and mince garlic. I just use my large knife to mince it super quick.
4. In a large pan, add Olive Oil on medium heat. I love my 14” deep cast iron pan only because it heats up super quick and retains het as well.
5. Add garlic, chillies and fry for 30 seconds. Add bok choy and cabbage and stir for about 1 minute to coat in oil. Add Salt and Pepper. Turn off the heat.
6. Leave open, and Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
7. That is all. Eat by itself or with a side of Tofu or chicken (or really any other Protein of choice.)