Have you cooked baby bok choy and red cabbage together? If not, you should try it out. You are going to find many recipes for baby bok choy on this corner of the internet. Because I love to eat bok choy. And my kid’s pet parakeets eat bok choy every day. I have tried to research but cannot find the answer for why parakeets love their bok choy. As for me, we have an Asian store nearby and they have all kinds and manners of bok choy and cabbage family of vegetables. I usually love to eat this as a side for this Easy Pompano, Pomfret Recipes.
Do you have a desk job? You sit at your desk all day and the job stresses you out. You follow through with a cycle of stress eating the first thing you get your hands on. If you want to finally lose all your excess weight and keep it off forever – without giving up great food, without sweating in the gym. Download this free ebook to learn How to start losing your “computer belly” without counting calories, dieting OR sweating in the gym.
1. Baby Bok Choy – 6 bunches
2. Red Cabbage – Quarter of a large red cabbage.
3. Garlic – 6 large cloves
4. Salt and Pepper to taste
5. Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
6. (Optional) 3 Thai chilly peppers ..I probably use more.
And here is how you cook the easy baby bok choy and red cabbage stir fry.
1. Wash a few times in large quantities of water to clean the baby bok choy and separate the stems and cut into large pieces.
2. Chop the red cabbage into large pieces as well and wash and drain properly.
3. Peel and mince garlic. I just use my large knife to mince it. If you do not know how, let me know and I can probably make a short video and show you some day.
4. In a large pan, add Olive Oil on medium heat. I love my 14” deep cast iron pan only because it heats up super quick and retains heat longer.
5. Add garlic, chilies and fry for 30 seconds. Now add baby bok choy and red cabbage and stir for about 2-3 minutes. Add Salt and Pepper and mix again. Turn off the heat.
6. Leave open, and Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
7. That is all. Eat your gourmet baby bok choy and red cabbage itself or with a side of this Schezwan Tofu – Cooked in Airfryer in 10 minutes or chicken (or really any other Protein of choice.)
I am not playing doctor. Any advice you read on this blog cannot be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you are experiencing a health condition please reach out to a qualified healthcare professional. I repeat, do not use this blog as medical advice to treat yourself or others.
Are there any health benefits of eating bok choy?
According to this study and this study, vegetables such as Bok Choy, Choy Sum, Mustard Greens etc were confirmed to contain micronutrients that were beneficial in preventing cardiovascular diseases, and cancers of the Gastrointestinal tract. They also contain sulphur compounds; sulfur is an essential micronutrient beneficial for hair growth and bone health.
Jerry Seinfeld Experiment: Don’t break the chain. Post #77.