This is really a quick, nutritious recipe for the side.
If you are eating goat.
chicken or lamb for your protein, you could very quickly make this stir-fry for your side adding vitamins and minerals to your meal and enjoy a wholesome meal.
- 1Prepare Bok Choy by trimming off the bottoms and separating into stalks. Rinse multiple times to get rid of any dirt. Drain on paper towels. Cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces to get even and faster cooking.
- 2Heat oil in a wide non-stick pan over medium heat.
- 3Add a pinch of asafoetida powder and chopped almonds in oil.
- 4Now quickly add ginger, garlic, and jalapeno and stir-fry for about 1 minute till it browns.
- 5Add the bok choy and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- 6Turn off the flame and add salt and pepper.
- 7Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with a main course of protein.