COLD BREWED COFFEE Anyone?
How did I not know about this?
I actually knew about this but was too lazy to try - yeah, exactly too lazy to try something that doesn't even take 30 seconds
This is a perfect caffeine dose for busy summer days.
- 1Coarse grind your coffee beans in a coffee grinder.
- 2Add about 2 tbsp coffee and room temperature filtered water in the Mason Jar and stir.
- 3Leave in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- 4Run it through your French Press. I have a personal sized Bodum French Press.
- 5Add Heavy Crea or half n half - whatever you fancy.