This is a recipe which adds a good amount of high biological value proteins, vitamins, and minerals to your diet.
And the interesting part is, with its low fat content and good fiber content, this recipe makes for a good meal while you're on your way to losing weight in a healthy manner.
- 1In a big pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2When the oil is hot, add asafoetida, caraway seeds, bay leaf followed by ginger, garlic, and onion.
- 3Cook while stirring for a few minutes and then add chicken and (optional) yogurt, tomato paste, salt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garam masala, coriander powder.
- 4Let cook on medium-high heat for about 30-45 minutes until chicken is tender and cooked through. Stir every 10 minutes or so, and add 1/2 cup water if needed, making sure that chicken does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- 5Now add cauliflower and cook for additional 10 minutes.
- 6Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with low carb rotis.