- 1In a pressure cooker or Instant Pot or just your largest thick bottomed dutch oven add 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 2Add Tempering Spices: Asafoetida powder, Bay Leaf, Cumin, Cinnamon Sticks and Nigella seeds. You will hear a spluttering sound and also smell the beautiful aroma of spices.
- 3Now add 4 lbs of Goat Meat and 1 cup of Brown Curry Base. Add Salt to taste, 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt and 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala. Add additional Cayenne pepper if you like your goat curry hot.
- 4Cook on high pressure for about 20 minutes and wait of natural release. May require additional cooking time for coarser goat meat.
- 5If cooking in dutch oven, simmer for about 2-3 hours stirring occasionally and adding water as needed.
- 6After meat is cooked in pressure cooker, I cook it on medium flame for a few additional minutes to dry my curry, but it is up to you!
- 7Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, and serve immediately with Rotis or save in your meal prep boxes for use later during the week.