A full meal with almost all the essential nutrients which is easy to cook, too: How tempting does it sound?
Here I am, with a recipe with high biological value proteins, good amount of minerals and vitamins, and without any excessive calories!
It satiates, satisfies, and tastes amazing.
Spices For Tempering:
For Pressure Cooker
- 1Heat Oil in a Pressure Cooker over medium-high heat.
- 2When oil is hot add the tempering spices - Cumin, Caraway, Nigella, Asafoetida and Bayleaf.
- 3Immediately add all other ingredients except Garam Masala Powder and Spinach.
- 4Cook on Medium High heat to Bring to Pressure and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- 5After natural release, Add Garam Masala Powder and Spinach and cook uncovered over high heat until the Spinach wilts.
For Slow Cooker
- 1Heat Oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- 2When the oil is hot add the tempering spices - Cumin, Caraway, Nigella, Asafoetida, and Bay leaf. You should hear all the spices sizzle.
- 3Add the tempered spices along with oil to the slow cooker and make sure you grease all sides with some oil as well.
- 4Add all other ingredients except Garam Masala Powder and Spinach to Sow cooker. And mix well.
- 5Cook on High for 4 hours. If you are around you could Stir every 2 hours or so.
- 6Open and Add Garam Masala Powder and Spinach and cook uncovered on High heat until the Spinach wilts.
Serve with your low carb rotis, tortillas, or flatbread.