Skip to content
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs - Peeled
- Onion Paste - 3 Tbsp
- Ginger grated - 1 Tbsp
- Garlic minced - 1 Tbsp
- 2 small Tomatoes finely chopped
- 3 Green Chilies - cut lengthwise
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Kalonji Seeds - 1 tsp
- Asafetida (Hing) - 1 pinch
- Turmeric powder - 1 Tbsp
- Cayenne / Red Pepper Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee or Olive Oil - 6 Tbsp
- Cilantro chopped fine - 1 cup - for garnish
1Heat oil in a large deep bottomed non-stick pan.
2Fry the boiled eggs until the skin is browned. Take eggs out and put it in a separate container.
3Now add Cumin, Mustard, Kalonji seeds and Asafoetida and fry for 30 seconds.
4Add Onion, Ginger, Garlic, and Tomatoes and stir-fry until this is golden brown.
5Immediately add Turmeric Powder, Red pepper powder, Coriander powder, Salt and garam masala powder and fry for a few minutes.
6Add Eggs, Green Chilies, and Cilantro and mix well!