If you are observing the Ramadan fast this could be a great idea for a quick Suhoor meal.
To find the Ezekiel bread go to the freezer section of your supermarket.
Not observing Ramadan, this is still a great quick meal for breakfast when you are on the run.
- 1Heat oil in a non stick pan on medium high heat.
- 2When the Pan is warm break the eggs into the Pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 3Flip and cook for about 1 minute.
- 4Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- 5On the same pan toast 1 Ezekiel bread for about 1 minute each side.
- 6Serve Egg with a side of Bread.
Mix-n-Match suggestion : If you have leftover smoothie have a 4 oz glass of Smoothie.
Or have this with 1 cup of fruit Berries, Oranges or Apple on the side.
This is certainly a super easy recipe to make.
The key is to start eating the healthy Ezekiel bread, not Roti, Paratha nor your typical wheat and potato breads.