Beans and Roti Anyone?
This healthy and delicious green beans recipe is super easy to cook and wonderful for giving the satiated feeling without adding excessive calories.
Less fat, more fiber, and a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.
- 1Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- 2Add asafoetida and cumin. You will hear the spluttering sound.
- 3Add onion and tomatoes and fry for about 4-5 minutes until onions turn pink.
- 4Add salt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and cayenne pepper and mix well for 2 minutes.
- 5Add beans and mix well. Cover and let cook for another 10 minutes until beans are cooked through.
- 6Serve hot with low carb flatbreads, rotis, or tortillas.