This is a variation of Anda Bhurji or Curried Scrambled Eggs for those who are not fans of eggs.
The recipe is easy-to-make, nutritious, and yummy!
The addition of Paneer makes it even more delicious and adds a cool amount of calcium to your meal, too!
- 1Heat Olive oil over medium-high heat in your largest non-stick pan.
- 2Once the oil is warmed up add the tempering spices, immediately followed by onion green peas, green chilies, and tomatoes (or other choice of veggies).
- 3Fry until onions are browned and add salt, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper and coriander powder.
- 4Mix well and add paneer and stir and cook for about 3-5 minutes while stirring and letting the mixture cook well.
- 5Add spring onion and cilantro, mix well and turn off the heat.
- 6Serve immediately with a side of warm Low Carb Rotis! Or pack in lunch boxes for later!