Here comes a recipe which provides you with proteins, vitamins, and minerals to help you up your health game.
It is yummy, with perfect combinations of the right spices.
To add to the reasons for trying this, you don't need to spend your entire day in the kitchen to prepare this delicious, healthy meal.
This recipe serves about 4-6 people.
- 1Cut the Onions, all peppers, Zucchini and Paneer into thin, long pieces of similar length. I cut these up about 1 inch long; the main idea is to have uniform bite-sized pieces.
- 2Heat your largest non-stick pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes and add 2 tbsp full of olive oil.
- 3Add the paneer in one layer and sauté for a couple of minutes each side to achieve a crispy brown crust. Remove the paneer from the pan and set it aside in a very large mixing bowl.
- 4Return the skillet to the medium-high heat and add about 1 tbsp oil.
- 5Add one pinch asafoetida powder, cumin, and nigella seeds. You will hear a spluttering sound and also smell the beautiful aroma of the spices.
- 6Immediately add ginger, garlic, green chillies, and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- 7Now add onions and ground coriander, garam masala, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and turmeric and increase the heat to high and stir and mix everything well for about 2 minutes.
- 8At the end of 2 minutes add this to the mixing bowl over the fried Paneer.
- 9Return the pan to high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add zucchini And stir-fry for 2-3 minutes till it is crisp-tender with some browning. Transfer to mixing bowl over the paneer and onion.
- 10Next fry the bell peppers for 2-3 minute each as well over the high heat to get slight browning. Transfer to mixing bowl as well when done.
- 11Now add salt to the mixing bowl and mix everything well.
- 12Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, and serve immediately with hot Rotis
1 thought on “Paneer Veggie Stir Fry”