A delicious shrimp curry to satisfy your seafood cravings!
This is a perfectly spiced recipe, full of proteins and vitamins, and a blast of taste.
Try it to savor the unique flavor on your weight loss journey.
Spices For Tempering:
Spices For Curry:
- 1Set a pan over medium-high heat, add oil and wait for it to become hot.
- 2Add all tempering spices in this order - asafoetida, cumin, mustard, and fenugreek. You should hear the spices splutter and sizzle and leave the most amazing aroma.
- 3Immediately add onion and green pepper followed by ginger, garlic, and tomato. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring well.
- 4Add all the curry spices: paprika, black pepper, turmeric, and coriander powder as well as salt and mix well.
- 5Stir this mixture and cook until everything is mixed well and browned.
- 6Add Shrimp and coconut and keep stirring until the shrimp is cooked through and everything is mixed well. Should take about 5-10 minutes.
- 7Add cilantro and mix well.
- 8Serve with your fresh low carb flatbreads, rotis, or tortillas and enjoy!!