Here I have brought out another treasure out of my box.
It is a recipe for desi-style crispy pomfret.
It requires only a small amount of oil resulting in a healthy dish which, also, makes your taste buds happy!
- 1Wash and clean the fish and dry it completely.
- 2Mix all other ingredients and apply the mixture generously over the fish and the insides.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour or upto 12 hours.
- 4Cook in an oven at 400F for about 30 minutes.
- 5Turn the fish around and broil on high for 5 - 10 minutes to get the crispy browned crust.
- 6Serve with an onion+tomato+cilantro salad with low carb flatbreads, tortillas, or rotis on the side.
Enjoy and let me know in comments how you like it?