This is such a versatile Thai soup and a great addition to your meals if you are always short on time and love to eat all kinds of cuisines.
There are so many variations of this soup but I will have you cook this basic version first.
Try it out and let me know in comments what you think.
Oh and this stores very well, so make in bulk to eat later. Enjoy!
- 1Cut Chicken Breast into 2'' pieces.
- 2Heat Oil in a large Pot on medium high heat.
- 3Add the chicken pieces and fry for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the curry paste and vegetables and stir well.
- 5Add coconut milk and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 6You could add more water if you want a thinner soup.
- 7Add cilantro and serve hot. DELISH!!