This is the easiest and most fat-burning chicken recipe you could ever make.
You will attain great benefits from using loads of black pepper in this recipe.
The black pepper is very thermogenic and helps burn fat.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get ready to prepare a healthy, yummy chicken for today.
- 1Heat Olive Oil in a large pan.
- 2Add tempering spices.
- 3Now add onion, ginger, and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes.
- 4Now add the chicken pieces and salt and stir well until they are lightly browned, about 10 minutes or so.
- 5Add everything else, except kasuri methi and cilantro.
- 6Stir everything to mix and cover and let cook on medium-low flame for about 15 minutes.
- 7Finally, garnish with cilantro and kasuri methi.
This is a great make ahead recipe.
It is an incredible source of protein and also yummilicious.
I could eat this every day and not get bored.
Optional - if you happen to have bell peppers - green, red, yellow and orange you could add to this chicken at the end or right in your meal prep boxes.
When you microwave to reheat the pepper gets cooked enough for enjoying with Rotis!
2 thoughts on “Pepper Chicken”