Do you think its difficult to lose weight because you are unable to stick to your diet plan?
Or perhaps you do not have time to cook?
Too overwhelmed by work, life, kids, family to exercise?
Or you do not really have a meal plan, exercise plan or know how to eat to lose the layers upon layers of unhealthy fat that has creeped up on you from the years siting at your desk job on computer followed by Netflix and Chill at home.
Here are some of my favorite little things you could do to get you started on a healthy lifestyle and a get a happy body and when you are healthy, energized and feel awesome at all times,you could lose weight easily and effortlessly.
Rule # 1 - Diets do not work. A healthy lifestyle is a choice. You start believing and hence behaving like a healthy person and you will be making right choices about your self.
This process I describe below will get you slow and sustainable results and you will see those fatty lbs/kgs melting off and healthy muscles and abs showing before you know it.
If you have forever been on crash diets and expensive gym memberships or part of some Keto, Paleo band wagon or worst yet some MLM Hun having to recruit you to their down lines, you probably know some or more ways to lose weight. All of them are probably correct, and come from a place of true service.
However if none of those have worked for you and have left you feel confused, consider answering following questions:
1. Is your healthy-eating program based on Science? Or is it just the new fad diet, promoted by a celebrity or your friend that just started this MLM side gig and has her pictures pasted on luxurious vacations all over social media.
2. Can you follow the principles for rest of your life? So if you buy into a meal replacement shake or a Plexus, Arbonne or Pruvit - Is this something you will do for rest of your life, or are you just doing it temporarily?
3. What this program suggests you to eat and do, would you have your children do it with you? Is the supplement, or meal replacement safe for your kids or has ingredients that makes it unsafe?
4. When you talk to your coach about losing weight, Is the first thing that they suggest an artificial supplements, not real food?
You perhaps know the right answers to all the above questions.
Your weight loss will most likely be temporary if you buy into fad diets and exercise programs.
Instead of getting on a weight loss program, learn the way to eat healthy and nourish your body, that you can train yourself to do for the rest of your life with your family and your children.
Learn attitude, lifestyle and behaviors of a fit person and you will never have that spare tire around your belly ever again.
- 1Give away all the junk food (processed bread, sugar, chips, cold drinks, boxed, microwave dinners, cakes, cookies and sodas)
- 2Buy fresh meats, vegetables, nuts and dairy. Along with canned white, black and garbanzo beans. *Beans are healthier carbs as compared to the breads and chips, so this would satisfy your carb cravings. Buy some berries, papaya, pineapple and apples. Lemons and Oranges are good to have too.
- 3What would you do with all these meats, fruits and vegetables? If you have no idea how to cook, then get some recipes from this blog.
- 4Eat until full but make sure you get about 25–30 grams of protein every meal and fill up rest of your plate with veggies.
- 5Drink a lot of water. put a reminder on your calendar to drink 8–10 glasses of plain filtered water every day. if you cant drink plain water add some berries and sliced up lemon to make great tasting infused water.
- 6And as always track your weight weekly and post the results on an app or on any social media to keep u accountable!
- 7Lastly Remember that it took you years to put the weight on, don't expect to lose it in 2 weeks.
- 8Enjoy the process of your life changing habits.
Express gratitude for a healthy, happy body and family every single day and watch it become healthier, happier and stress free while shedding those fat cells off.
- 9Have you seen this post about 5 minute exercise. This may be a great way to add a boost to your weight loss plans.
- 10Ready to book your Free 1:1 Clarity Call with me so you can be finally thin forever?
- 11During this powerful 1:1 Clarity Call, we will work together to
- Create a crystal clear vision for the ideal life you will be living in your new, slim, sexy. confident body.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts and keeping you from getting the body you want.
- Leave this session renewed, inspired and finally ready to lose all the weight you want - once and for all.
To claim your free offer Select a time slot that works for you. Give yourself from 45-90 minutes for the consultation.