Just the thought of preparing a full meal can trigger laziness in anyone.
And, then add the efforts of making it delicious and healthy to it, you might as well consider giving up on the entire idea.
But here is the fix: a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make full meal.
Try it and let me know how it goes for you.
- 1Mix everything, except the chicken, in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Now coat chicken pieces with this mixture and let rest for 24-48 hours in refrigerator.
- 3Preheat the oven to 450F.
- 4Line a baking pan with parchment paper (makes the clean up a breeze).
- 5Place the chicken pieces in a large baking pan.
- 6Roast for about 20 minutes and then turn the chicken.
- 7Roast another 15 minutes and finish with a 5-minute broil to get good browning.
- 8Let rest before serving.
You could serve this with any salad or roasted okra or Avocado-Bean-Tomato salsa for a healthy version and rice or Naan if you aren't watching your weight.